Schwalbe Ultremo R


I've had a chance to put about 500 miles on my Schwalbe Ultremo R tire. It has been a really good tire so far. A part from one pinch-flat, I haven't had any problems with it. It has excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions. I put it though a good test a few weeks ago when I raced 40 miles (with some fast descents) in the rain on it. Not once did it ever feel loose.


One interesting thing about this tire is that... get this... it actually weighs what the claimed weight says. I know there is always variation in tire weights, but mine weighed exactly what was printed on the box (180 grams). I'll post an update in the future after I put more miles it so see how long of a life I get out of it, but so far it looks to be wearing at an average rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment